It’s here – finally! A bead embroidery course that you follow at home
Who is it for? For those who wish to make more of bead embroidery – more than just necklaces and bracelets and using lots of different stitches. In fact, thread embroidery but with beads.
What do you get?
- Each month a new module is issued. An instructional CD shows how to craft new bead embroidery stitches which will be built up into a Stitch Sampler Folder.
- As well as Stitches, there are other sections labelled:
Housekeeping – this is information provided to you to expand on if wished, or to read then file in your Manual
How To – self explanatory – things you need to know with regard to the course
Research – information for you to find and add to your Manual
- Students will also be tasked with researching bead related information to add to their Resource Manual. Nothing too strenuous or taxing e.g. bead finishes, sizes, shapes – information easily found on the web
- Then mid-month a materials for a project will be sent out where a different item is made every month – useful things like a little notebook cover – bead embroidered of course!
- At the end of the 5 month course the student will have compiled a plethora of information, knowledge and skills to enable her/him to go on to design their own bead embroidered items.
The designs and projects are not copyright – I do encourage you to make lots to give or sell – just please don’t give/sell the how to, designs or patterns.
At the end of the course you will have
- a Sampler Folder of bead embroidery stitches,
- a Manual which will be a fantastic resource on all things bead embroidery, and
- 5 Projects – items you will have made during the course.
And for those who wish, a certificate from Beadability to say you have successfully completed the course. Photographs of your work as you progress can be sent via email.
For more information about each module and project follow the links below
Payment – an amount per month – 5 payments in total.
- Month 1 – Module 1 and Project 1 only £40
- Month 2 – Module 2 and Project 2 £40
- Month 3 – Module 3 and Project 3 £40
- Month 4 – Module 4 and Project 4 £40
- Month 5 – Module 5 and Project 5 £40
I realise that Life sometimes gets in the way so the course has been set up so that each module, with the exception of Module 1, is private and links are sent out with the previous month’s Project so you can work at your own pace – take as long as you like or need, and then come back for the next Module. This means that modules can not be taken out of sequence or missed.
Need help? I’m just a phone call or email away. Normal office hours of course – 0900 – 1700 Monday – Friday for phone but emails can arrive anytime. I promise to answer all as soon as possible.